Ever since I chopped of my long hair I have been experimenting with ways to style my short hair and ensuring variety. I think there is a common misconception that with short comes limitations. I vehemently disagree. So, for any of you shorthaired ladies out there, here are my 3 favorite ways to play with my mane.
- Beachy Wave:
- Take wet damp hair and use a paddle brush to dry it with a blow dryer. Pull hair straight out.
- Using a beachy wave texture spray, spritz throughout your damp hair.
- Then use your fingers to lightly texturize the hair with low heat.
- The Perfect Blow Out:
- Take a round brush and section off hair.
- Spray Pillow Spray and heat protecting on your tresses.
- Pull hair out around the brush and curled under.
- Add Accessories:
- Spice up your style or hide a bad hair day by adding a cute clip.
- Instand update.
And voila – you’re ready to go with effortless, undone hair; the perfect blow out or an updates accessorized style.
Photography By: Rosalie Agency
Shop the Post